Income Tax Returns Due - Salaried Individuals and Pensioners
20 June 2016
We would like to remind you that the annual income tax return for salaried individuals and pensioners is due on 30 June 2016.
The following documentation should form part of your submission where applicable:
- Original PAYE5 Certificate received from your employer.
- Where a travelling allowance was received:
- Log book indicating business kilometres travelled,
- Km reading as at 01/03/2015,
- Km reading as at 29/02/2016,
- Fuel, oil, repairs, tyres and maintenance expences,
- Interest paid to bank in relation to repayment of vehicle, and
- License and insurance fees.
- Where an entertainment allowance was received, provide proof of expenses incurred for entertaining clients.
- Where a cell phone allowance or any other allowance was recieved provide proof of business portion of these expenses for the allowance claimed.
- Original tax certificates relating to contributions made to a pension fund, provident fund, retirement annuity fund or a study policy which is deductible for tax purposes.
- Proof of income and expenditure relating to any other income declared.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or queries relating to the above.